martes, 8 de febrero de 2011



My Name is Tahina Hurtado, I'm 31 years old, I'm hairdresser and I study human resources Management at Urbe. About my preferences I like to dance and spend time with my friends Also I like go to the cinema and I like to visit my family on Sundays and I love watching the soap-opera with my mother at night.
I love to cook and I can make A lot of things like Lasagna and Chicken rice... But what I love to prepare most are desserts I like to make Chocolate Cakes, Cheese Cakes and cold cakes three milk for example is my favorite...

I hope my teacher Doris Molero and all my classmates like my blog and of course I accept suggestions.... ENJOY IT!

It's For You guys ...
" THE MOST IMPORTANT OF THE PEOPLE ARE THEIR VALUES NOT WHAT THEY HAVE"

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario