miércoles, 9 de febrero de 2011



:) THE MOST AMAZING AND BEAUTIFUL TIME IN MY LIFE :)

I'm so grateful with God because of him I could enjoy those wonderful moments with my classmates and friend, also I learned the true meaning of friendship and It was great!

Around the picture you can see how happy i was in that time, I usually spent time with all my classmates and we did different activities like painted the desks and others....

The best and the sad day in my school was the day of my graduation, I had a lot of feelings in that moment first it was the end of a wonderful time, everybody will find new ways and new life but on the other hand we made a great party in a farm where we enjoyed a lot we were swimming, dancing and we were hugging each other because we knew that it will be no easy to see us again.

Then everybody ran away in order to get their goals trying to follow the example of our parents who taught us everything we know right now.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario