martes, 9 de febrero de 2010

WELCOME TO MY BLOG, IN THIS NEW ENTRY, I HAVE MY ACTIVITY
UNIT 7. I NEED A CHANGE

1.
I want to change my style. You should get a new color on your hair.
I want to go to the Celine Dion concert. You should buy the tickets.
I want to get in shape. You should join a gym.
I want to save money. You should put your money in the bank.

2.
a. I like to visit my sister.
I like to talk to my mother

b. I would like to get a good job.
I would like to have a car.

c. I like to watch la bomba
I like to watch caso cerrado.

d. I would like to watch 2012.
I would like to watch Avatar.

e. I like to visit the lake.
I like to visit the Basilica.

f. I would like to change the public transportation (carritos por puestos).
I would like to change the corruption.

3. Bad habits.

I bite my nails.
I watch too much TV.

Bad Qualities.

I’m desperate.
I’m always late.

4.
After I will finish university I would like to get a great job and make a lot of money also I want to have my own company I don’t know what could be it about but for sure I would like a successful one. Then I want to get married and have beautiful children I would like to have a big house but I wouldn’t like to have any animal into my house.
When I will get all my goals I am going to travel around the world and I am going to make my family happy.


UNIT 8. HEROES
MY DIFFERENT HERO

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario